Cavity Wall Insulation
About Cavity Walls Claims
Cavity Walls Claims operate the UK’s most established cavity walls claims service. With thousands of claims underway we won’t waste your time or ours with claims that we know are unlikely to be settled. Where a claim is possible, the funds will only be used to extract the faulty insulation, reinsulate and repair any damage caused.
How Cavity Walls Claims Can Help You
The CWC service is all about keeping things simple. It starts by asking you a couple of straightforward details which we use to make an initial assessment to see if a claim may be possible. To register for a claim please fill in our claim questionnaire.
Why we have to be very different to the rest
The problems with cavity wall insulation are caused by a poorly regulated network of insulation contractors working with minimally trained surveyors, funded by government and the energy companies who have very low quality control standards.
Many companies that were responsible for the original problems with cavity wall insulation have now setup in business offering a cavity claim service to try and put the very same problems, they caused, right.
Cavity Walls Claims. Is a high quality service run by qualified and experienced professionals. What sets us apart from the others?
- We won’t raise expectations or waste time with a claim, that in our experience, is unlikely to be successful.
- Our first stage surveyors are experienced and thorough. Beware of any surveyor who spends less than an hour collecting this essential initial detail.
- Our legal team always tries to settle and negotiate claims out of court to minimise costs. This leads to claims being settled fairly and quickly
- Once liability has been admitted., a second, and far more detailed technical survey is carried out which fully details the remedial work to be carried out.
- When a claim is settled, we arrange for all repair / remedial work to be carried out by BBA approved contractors.
- Final quality control is provided by a RICS surveyor who carries professional indemnity insurance cover.